Steven M. Kelley, Esq. is a VA accredited attorney.
There is VA Pension money available for Qualified Wartime Veterans and Surviving spouses of qualified Veterans.
This pension could be as much as $2,120 for a qualified couple, $1,788 for a qualified single Veteran and $1,149 for a surviving spouse. This is tax free money.
The requirements are:
- Qualified War time Service
- Qualified Medical Expenses
- Based on household Income and assets
- Assistance needed
- 90 days (before 1980) of actual active duty
- 1 day during a qualified war period
- Other than a dishonorable discharge
Call us at (585) 519-4387 to see if you or your family member qualifies. Phone evaluations are free.